We want your AquaMat® to look beautiful when it is installed, and traditional snaps don’t always look the best. That’s why we invented a hook and loop attachment system just for the marine environment – the easiest AquaMat installation ever! and it’s invisible!! Tried and proven by leading ski boat manufacturers. Here’s how it works:
1. We sew the hook and loop into the binding.
2. When you receive your mat, you lay it into the boat exactly as you want it.
3. You clean the fiberglass with rubbing alcohol in the areas where the Snapless System will stick to the floor.
4. Once the fiberglass is clean, you pull back the areas of the mat where the attachment is, peel off the “sticky” components and adhere them to the floor.
5. Let it cure for 24 hours and that’s it: a perfectly installed AquaMat that will stay in place. Yet it still can be removed for cleaning or drying or whatever you need.
Perfectly easy Snapless installation system!